Field Staff/Guide Program
Mud Hole Custom Tackle and MHX Rod Blanks hold their Field Staff/Guide Program members to the highest regard. Field staff members are responsible for assisting in regional rod building and fishing events, keeping an active presence on social media, and promoting company products on multiple facets. An extensive knowledge of our products and rod building is an absolute must for our Field Staff.
Here is a list of the MINIMUM qualifications for consideration:
- Friendly and Professional Demeanor
- Ability to attend local and national trade shows / rod building seminars.
- Extensive rod building knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of Mud Hole and MHX products.
- Consistent posting, sharing, and engagement with MHX and Mud Hole Custom Tackle on social media.
- Must have at least a Facebook page, but prefer multiple social media outlets.
- Ability to produce quality photos and videos utilizing Mud Hole Custom Tackle and MHX products.
If you feel you are good fit for our Field Staff/Guide program, please fill out the application below. You should receive an answer from our Field Staff manager within 5 days.
Guides: This program is available to FULL TIME fishing guides/charter captains. Additional information will likely be requested for verification.
Please Note: If the application is not filled out to the fullest extent possible, including all social media links, you will not be considered for Field Staff. Our program is strongly based on social media presence. Thank you!